Who? What?

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
The International Martini Assassin!

Writer. Photographer. Journalist. Nightlife + Cocktail Guru. Bon Vivant. One man PR machine. Event Planner/Producer/Promoter. Lover. Fighter. Artist. Actor. Mixologist. Adventurer. Gambler. Patron of the Arts. Philanthropist. Marketing Genius. Man about town!
Former "almost famous" Rock Star.
Former "discovered" then unfilmed actor.
Infamous!

Posting adventures mostly from west of the Mississippi. The great Southwest, Vegas, Los Angeles & more! Living it up, getting around,sometimes reminiscing with my own unique perspective. Enjoying the finer things in life whenever possible. I work hard, so I play hard. Rock on!

Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2009

Blog, blog, magazine article, "Online Exclusive"?! St. Patrick's Day Blows


Is this like "duck, duck, goose"?
This may be my shortest blog ever here.
I'm just here to bring your attention to a good cause... bagpiping!

Long story short I had written an article for a local magazine that had their freelance writer budget cut suddenly.
With not much time left I managed to have it published by the Alibi as an "Online Exclusive".
Thank you to the Alibi and Laura and any ghosts lurking behind the scenes.
It is a seasonal piece about my favorite bagpipers... Mac-Tire of Skye Pipes and Drums, AKA "MTS".

My 3rd re-write of this reads much like my the ahem "colorful" blogs you would ordinarily read right here.
So go check out "Not just pipe dreams", and VOTE on it, or the guys below might come lookin' for you!
Oh, then you'll get the reference to Sunday School too.See you at the parade.
And Happy Early St. Patrick's Day to ya'!



No comments: