Who? What?

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
The International Martini Assassin!

Writer. Photographer. Journalist. Nightlife + Cocktail Guru. Bon Vivant. One man PR machine. Event Planner/Producer/Promoter. Lover. Fighter. Artist. Actor. Mixologist. Adventurer. Gambler. Patron of the Arts. Philanthropist. Marketing Genius. Man about town!
Former "almost famous" Rock Star.
Former "discovered" then unfilmed actor.
Infamous!

Posting adventures mostly from west of the Mississippi. The great Southwest, Vegas, Los Angeles & more! Living it up, getting around,sometimes reminiscing with my own unique perspective. Enjoying the finer things in life whenever possible. I work hard, so I play hard. Rock on!

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Local Boy makes Hasenfeffer!

I got my first magazine cover! Woohoo! The Alibi, local weekly paper in Albuquerque, approached me for use of a photo in my portfolio. It is a pic of an anonymous (at his request) person in an Easter Bunny costume drinking a martini. Well, here... look for yourself!



Let me emphasize again that I am the photographer, not the bunny!
This shot was taken during a photo shoot while said bunny was in my employ performing in front of my (now defunct) Monday night club at imbibe called "Martini World!" at Central & Richmond the day after Easter.
It's on shelves now and it's FREE. Week of 07/23/09-07/30/09
Pick up a copy and do what you want with it.

Sour Rabbit Stew anyone?

No comments: