Who? What?

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
The International Martini Assassin!

Writer. Photographer. Journalist. Nightlife + Cocktail Guru. Bon Vivant. One man PR machine. Event Planner/Producer/Promoter. Lover. Fighter. Artist. Actor. Mixologist. Adventurer. Gambler. Patron of the Arts. Philanthropist. Marketing Genius. Man about town!
Former "almost famous" Rock Star.
Former "discovered" then unfilmed actor.
Infamous!

Posting adventures mostly from west of the Mississippi. The great Southwest, Vegas, Los Angeles & more! Living it up, getting around,sometimes reminiscing with my own unique perspective. Enjoying the finer things in life whenever possible. I work hard, so I play hard. Rock on!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Don't Miss the Train!" - VIP ART SALE


OH- HEY... remember that great picture I took of you?



Your establishment? Your product?

Wouldn't that look great blown up BIG and hanging on the wall?
Buy some photography for your home or a friend!

Almost anything, any size, framed, mounted, or other.
All prices negotiable!
Signed, numbered, catalogued too!!

Search to your heart's desire at http://www.flickr.com/photos/martinimike/
Email me at MartiniWorld@hotmail.com
Trying to finance my December 2nd show that is not advertised yet.
Thank you for your continued support.

No comments: