Who? What?

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
The International Martini Assassin!

Writer. Photographer. Journalist. Nightlife + Cocktail Guru. Bon Vivant. One man PR machine. Event Planner/Producer/Promoter. Lover. Fighter. Artist. Actor. Mixologist. Adventurer. Gambler. Patron of the Arts. Philanthropist. Marketing Genius. Man about town!
Former "almost famous" Rock Star.
Former "discovered" then unfilmed actor.
Infamous!

Posting adventures mostly from west of the Mississippi. The great Southwest, Vegas, Los Angeles & more! Living it up, getting around,sometimes reminiscing with my own unique perspective. Enjoying the finer things in life whenever possible. I work hard, so I play hard. Rock on!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

@THEMartiniMike

I am officially a twit. I will taste the tweet, twitter, twitting. As far as I can tell it is worse than Facebook but simply text? So anytime I have a thought that I feel needs to be shared with the world I can just text it to my Twitter and Voila! Right? I feel very old and uncool suddenly. And these can even post to your Facebook and MySpace?! Wait, what's MySpace? Kidding. I still log in there once in a while to make fun of the people even less cool than me. Will I go Twit crazy like Ashton Kutcher? Only time will tell. But if I am too busy to write a blog with any regularity anymore... will I be too busy to twit? And there is no literary art to a text! Or a "twit" I mean. Oh the technology! Why? Well... see you at @THEMartiniMike!

No comments: