Who? What?

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
The International Martini Assassin!

Writer. Photographer. Journalist. Nightlife + Cocktail Guru. Bon Vivant. One man PR machine. Event Planner/Producer/Promoter. Lover. Fighter. Artist. Actor. Mixologist. Adventurer. Gambler. Patron of the Arts. Philanthropist. Marketing Genius. Man about town!
Former "almost famous" Rock Star.
Former "discovered" then unfilmed actor.
Infamous!

Posting adventures mostly from west of the Mississippi. The great Southwest, Vegas, Los Angeles & more! Living it up, getting around,sometimes reminiscing with my own unique perspective. Enjoying the finer things in life whenever possible. I work hard, so I play hard. Rock on!

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thirstday


Oh my... Thursday is not so bad!
I did not make it to the burning of Zozobra in Santa Fe.
I was home alone and already dressed.
So out the door I went.
And well, in the immortal words of George Thorogood... I drink alone.
OK, well not exactly. Matter of fact I rarely drink alone!
Strange days have found us. Oh crap, there's another song lyric (The Doors).
Since everyone seems to know me wherever I go in this small town of 800,000 people it is impossible to be melancholy or alone in your dark corner of a cafe or bar. But hey, I'm a writer and photographer. So, I feed on this manna whether I intended to or not. I just want to say hello and thank you to all the interesting characters I have run across lately.
You are some truly inspiring and colorful people.
It is a pleasure to know or have known you.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: